You can post in this forum if you have a room to rent or if you are looking for a room on Erasmus. Spam will not be tolerated.
no avatar
User

burak

Rank

New

New

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:32 am

rent for roomnear the coast, moda, kadıkoy, istanbul, turkey

by burak » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 am

Hi all,

I have a room for rent at middle of Kadıköy. Moda. It is one of most beautiful and peaceful place in Istanbul to live, regarding to the closeness of see side. As far as the transportation matter there is no need to worry because it is so easy to reach to European side with boats and the busses (metrobüs) 24/7. It's walking distance to the ferry station and the bus station (10-15 minutes walk). outside the apartment you have the amazing moda sea coast with walking/biking paths. It is near market, cinema, theatre, opera, bars street, seaside,Also the nostalgic tram passes near the apartment. has easy and good transportation links to almost all of the universities in İstanbul, including Yeditepe, Marmara, İstanbul Univ, Mimar Sinan Univ.,Okan ,Yıldız etc..
I'm living in the historical apartment and the location of the apartment is great... has 2 bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom with full furniture..
In flat, Wireless internet Access, tvnet(international channels are available), hot water(24 hours), wash- machine,dishwasher, fridge, ,ketle etc..
I m civil engineer(Msc) male and 25 years old. I m working.and im looking for student or working, tidy, respectful and clean.
Price 450TL+1/2 bill, No Depozit.
Room is available beginning from 1th of septemper. Rent is to pay montly. I am looking for student and working person.
If you want more details or photos, please e-mail me.
luck for all!
All the best!
my mail adress: insmuhburakerdal@hotmail.com
no avatar
User

ElvaQnr

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Philippines

TECHBASYS

by ElvaQnr » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Hey guys!!!
designs and builds specialty lines of lead oxide production equipment, material handling systems, battery related process machinery, parts, and accessories for the battery, pigment, glass, and chemical industries. http://techbasys.com offers technical application and engineering services to help the customer acheive maximum benefit from their equipment and manufacturing processes.
no avatar
User

ElvaQnr

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Philippines

TECHBASYS

by ElvaQnr » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Hey guys!!!
designs and builds specialty lines of lead oxide production equipment, material handling systems, battery related process machinery, parts, and accessories for the battery, pigment, glass, and chemical industries. http://techbasys.com offers technical application and engineering services to help the customer acheive maximum benefit from their equipment and manufacturing processes.