Erasmus Forum France.
Information on erasmus France - Paris, Lille, Dijon, Nice, Lyon...

Erasmus in PARIS

no avatar
User

marcoH

Rank

Very active

Very active

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Erasmus in PARIS

by marcoH » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Oi!
Erasmus is the best!! :)
I went there for 6 months (Paris). I really had the best time. I learned french - I really worked on it before I went to France but I could never speak the perfect french. Well, now I can. I consider myself almost native speaker (they told me so in France, so its got to be near truth ;) ).
Should I really describe Paris? :D Didnt think so! ;)
What I really loved about Paris though is that is it a city with a great soul - It has something that pulls you in and you dont even want to go back :) I really loved that small caffes and restaurants (they call them la brasserie) where you can find french food for quite reasonable prices.
I went back to Paris twice since I came back from erasmus and I'm planning to go again soon ;)
Dont miss Paris, go there!
If you need any detail info, ask here.
no avatar
User

polkadotty

Rank

New

New

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 am

Re: Erasmus in PARIS

by polkadotty » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

Hi,

I'm due to study in Paris between January and June 2012. I'm really, really worried about money though! Could you tell me roughly how much you spent a month? I should have about 1000 euros to spend per month but I'm not sure if my budget is big enough!
no avatar
User

asalspammer

Rank

New

New

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:37 am

Re: Erasmus in PARIS

by asalspammer » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:54 am

What I really loved about Paris though is that is it a city with a great soul - It has something that pulls you in and you dont even want to go back :) I really loved that small caffes and restaurants (they call them la brasserie) where you can find french food for quite reasonable prices.
I went back to Paris twice since I came back from erasmus and I'm planning to go again soon ;)
Dont miss Paris, go there!