Erasmus Forum Poland.
All information on erasmus Poland - Warsaw, Wroclaw...

Poland - Krakow

no avatar
User

Etudiervoyager

Rank

New

New

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Poland - Krakow

by Etudiervoyager » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 pm

I've been in Krakow for my erasmus and it was just awesome :)

I've found informations in thie french website :
no avatar
User

stanleybb

Rank

Active

Active

Sat May 05, 2012 6:41 am

by stanleybb » Sat May 05, 2012 6:51 am

Hi there in Krakow ;-)
You may be wondering why i'm writing here as I'm not an Erasmus student in your city (and not even a student anymore :-(
Well no, but there's a good reason. I'm currently a manager of an amazing hostel in Zakopane called Good Bye Lenin and I thought that's something you guys might like.

https://www.facebook.com/hostelzakopane

Just in case you don't know: Zakopane is and outstanding place in the south of Poland, the Polish capital of hiking and outdoor sports and a definitely must-be and must-see for all foreign students who want a complete experience of our country.

If you decide to visit us this Summer (and I'm bloody sure you will ! ) and contact us directly, you can be sure to have some special discounts on accomodation. You'll find more about the hostel and contact details on the fanpage and the webpage.

Hope to see you here pretty soon!
Stan
no avatar
User

Piotr

Rank

New

New

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 pm

by Piotr » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello everybody,
I'm 23 years student in Jagiellonian University. I live in the center of Krakow and recently came back from erasmus exchange in France. I know how hard it is to start life in completely new city, so if anybody of you would need any help just please mail me, and I would be more than happy to help. I can show you the city, get you from the airport, or just give you some information by mail about living in Krakow.
Krakow is great city, with plenty of opportunities to have great fun.
My mail - piotr.bossowski@wp.pl
see you in krakow ;)
Piotr
Previous