Erasmus Forum Poland.
All information on erasmus Poland - Warsaw, Wroclaw...
no avatar
User

jacobadam

Rank

Very active

Very active

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:13 am

Re: Poland in general

by jacobadam » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 am

The educational system of Poland has been changed into the way of European educational standard. The higher education program has provided full time and part-time studies. They offer enhanced and superior education system for students. The minimum requirement for accessing higher education is only Secondary School leaving certificates. Poland best colleges admission is simple things, but it follows some steps. Here I am describing about some excellent UG collages for higher education.
no avatar
User

abeck

Rank

Active

Active

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:43 pm

by abeck » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello,

I hope to be coming in Gdansk this October with an Erasmus program. Can anyone please give me any details about accommodations? There are very few english websites for renting apartments and I really don't know where to look any more. I will be coming with another friend, so we'll need at least a two-room apartment, something nice, but not over the top expensive.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to your replies!
no avatar
User

stanleybb

Rank

Active

Active

Sat May 05, 2012 6:41 am

by stanleybb » Sat May 05, 2012 6:52 am

Hi there in Krakow ;-)
You may be wondering why i'm writing here as I'm not an Erasmus student in your city (and not even a student anymore :-(
Well no, but there's a good reason. I'm currently a manager of an amazing hostel in Zakopane called Good Bye Lenin and I thought that's something you guys might like.

https://www.facebook.com/hostelzakopane
www.zakopane.goodbyelenin.pl

Just in case you don't know: Zakopane is and outstanding place in the south of Poland, the Polish capital of hiking and outdoor sports and a definitely must-be and must-see for all foreign students who want a complete experience of our country.

If you decide to visit us this Summer (and I'm bloody sure you will ! ) and contact us directly, you can be sure to have some special discounts on accomodation. You'll find more about the hostel and contact details on the fanpage and the webpage.

Hope to see you here pretty soon!
Stan
no avatar
User

MilaniMib

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:38 am

Latvia

хочу знакомиться

by MilaniMib » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm