Erasmus Forum Italy
To eat a pizza or not to eat a pizza? Erasmus Milan, Rome, Firenze...

Milano Italy

no avatar
User

fabio

Rank

Active

Active

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Milano Italy

by fabio » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Milan is a great place to be, study and live in this everyday life they got up there! Its' difficult as always in the beggining...but do NOT give up! Beware of fake announcement for houses through internet! They almost cheated me and I know some people who were cheated for real...Try comunicate with italians or even try speaking italian with your foreign friends! It's really important but you will only understand it at the end! I had this chance and now it feels great having one more language in pocket ;) Go to parties but ok, go to school as well! That would make the 100% Erasmus. Get to gain the whole experience. Any infos about Milan, Athens or Ioannina just ask.
no avatar
User

2fast

Rank

Contributing

Contributing

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Milano Italy

by 2fast » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 am

Fake adverising is a problem, you should really be aware of that. Try to ask friends that were there before you if they can provide you some info...
User

erasmus

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 pm

by erasmus » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:41 pm

2fast wrote:Fake adverising is a problem, you should really be aware of that. Try to ask friends that were there before you if they can provide you some info...

Yes, either that or just ask here on this forum. We will try to provide information.
no avatar
User

marcoH

Rank

Very active

Very active

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:01 pm

by marcoH » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes, well you must be careful in any case, but Milan is far from being a "dangerous" city, dont worry ;)
Next