Erasmus Forum Italy
To eat a pizza or not to eat a pizza? Erasmus Milan, Rome, Firenze...

Firenze in Italy - my view

no avatar
User

ktah

Rank

Contributing

Contributing

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Firenze in Italy - my view

by ktah » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Its a beautiful city! Architecture is amazin! You just cant get enough of this city! Ive been to Firenze last year, for 6 months. My expenses were quite resonable. The most expensive thing was accomodation - around 300-350€. Food is not that expensive - around 100€ per month.
We had italian courses - its a must, because italians dont speak english well - in fact they barely speak it :)
We didnt use public transportation, because Firenzes are not that big ( think around 400.000 people) so we just walked around town, no need for public transportation :) But if you're lazy by nature you may as well use buses, they are quite frequent.
User

Martino

Rank

New

New

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: Firenze in Italy - my view

by Martino » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey ktah,
I'm starting my Erasmus experience in Florence next week.

Do you know the CDM Erasmus association? Heard they organize a lot of Erasmus Events in Florence...

Let me know.
no avatar
User

Green45

Rank

Active

Active

Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: Firenze in Italy - my view

by Green45 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 am

Hi! I'm going there in the beginning of the new year. Are there anything that you recommend that is a must see?
no avatar
User

Luci

Rank

New

New

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 am

Find accommodation in Florence

by Luci » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Hello, I´m Lucia from Bratislava (Slovakia) and go to Florence for next semester in september 2012. To study Economy. I find cheap accommodation in Florence. Can you somebody recommend me something? Or is here somebody who find a person to share any room/flat? So, contact me: luci.hadvigova@gmail.com. Thank you. Buy.