Erasmus Forum Italy
To eat a pizza or not to eat a pizza? Erasmus Milan, Rome, Firenze...

Apartments/Flats in Napoli

no avatar
User

gregorio

Rank

Active

Active

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Apartments/Flats in Napoli

by gregorio » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Happy summer, everybody! I am a student from Poland and I will be going to Naples to study at Napoli Orientale in October. Would anyone who has been there and studied write back with suggestions on finding good, safe places to stay? Is anybody going there currently? I would love to talk and sincerely appreciate any help. Keep on enjoying the great weather and all the best!

Greg
no avatar
User

demetrius

Rank

New

New

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 am

Re: Apartments/Flats in Napoli

by demetrius » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:55 am

It seems like i am on right place, i am looking for an apartment which must be fully furnished and based or two bedrooms with attached baths and a TV lobby. If you know any available apartments or can give me the info of expert real estate agents then it will be very grateful to you.
no avatar
User

ElvaQnr

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Philippines

TECHBASYS

by ElvaQnr » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Hey guys!!!
designs and builds specialty lines of lead oxide production equipment, material handling systems, battery related process machinery, parts, and accessories for the battery, pigment, glass, and chemical industries. http://techbasys.com offers technical application and engineering services to help the customer acheive maximum benefit from their equipment and manufacturing processes.
no avatar
User

ElvaQnr

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Philippines

TECHBASYS

by ElvaQnr » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Hey guys!!!
designs and builds specialty lines of lead oxide production equipment, material handling systems, battery related process machinery, parts, and accessories for the battery, pigment, glass, and chemical industries. http://techbasys.com offers technical application and engineering services to help the customer acheive maximum benefit from their equipment and manufacturing processes.