blackadder

Rank

Very active

Very active

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Erasmus Prague Czech republic - Czech Technical University

by blackadder » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 pm

HI!
in 3rd year of my study I went to Prague on erasmus.
I liked it. It was fun and useful experience. Useful because you learn to live on your own and because you meet alot of different people and fun because it was FUN :)
I stayed in student campus. Campuses in Prague are not the best (you share a room with a roomate, but you share a WC, kitchen... with the whole floor :P) Usually erasmus students gets better rooms, but lately there has been an increase in number of erasmus students so they get "not so good rooms" too :) The sooner you apply for room, the better you will get! Stick to that rule.
The bad thing about Czech is that only a few students speak english, so you will feel a ot like a stranger in the begining :P But they are quite open so they will accept you quickly :)
Studying was fun, courses were in english mostly (there were only erasmus students in classes).
Prague is cheaper than most of EU capitals so it was quite cheap for me :)

Anyway, if you need more info just ask.
Erasmus is the best!!
User

blackadder

Rank

Very active

Very active

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Re: Erasmus Prague Czech republic - Czech Technical Universi

by blackadder » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:33 pm

here is some more info on czech republic:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Republic
no avatar
User

rocky123

Rank

New

New

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 am

Re: Erasmus Prague Czech republic - Czech Technical Universi

by rocky123 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 am

Czech Technical University in Prague welcomes students from all over Europe who wish to spend a year or a semester studying at the oldest and one of the biggest technical institutes in Central Europe. With more than 350 agreements for Erasmus programme. CTU is an internationally acknowledged institution that offers a wide range of international study programmes, supports international research projects and participates actively in international networks and organizations. According to statistics published on the 27th January 2010 in MF Dnes the unemployment rate in the Czech Republic among the student finishing CTU is as law as 1.6%.
no avatar
User

IvanIiy

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Post here if you have ordered meds online

by IvanIiy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:32 pm

My friend and I went camping the other day. It was a horrific experience, as he wouldn't let me sleep all night. He kept talking about random stories and whined about his wakefulness. I totally told him to ankor and deal with it.