chus88

Rank

Contributing

Contributing

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Erasmus in Slovenia Maribor

by chus88 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey all!
Let me tell you about my Erasmus experience in Maribor!
We were treated very nicely and had a lot of parties, which were just crazy! People sure knows how to party there ;)
The town is very beutiful, not too big - around 100.000 people (there are a lot of young people). In general, people are very friendly and nice - they will help you if they can and will shwo you the city!!
Food in Maribor is good and very different - you can find chinese food, austrian food, Italian food, also mexican food and ofcorse local food. I suggest you eat in 'Cantante' and 'Pekarna Klub MC'. They are popular.
Cantane is a Cuban bar, (with latin music and drinks from Cuba --> I can recommend Long Island Iced Tea - one of the best I had). The second "bar" plays Hard Rock or Metal music (im not expert :P) - so it's a good alternative to todays popular music, with rock/metal concerts and quite cheap beer! If you enjoy listening to popular music, you can visit 'Trust' discoteqe or some other places near.
Maribor has nice statues and monuments and nice parks, with many trees and it lies near a river with lots of ducks and swan - you can throw them food - they dont mind :D
I went to University of Maribor - FERI which is a faculty for electronics and computer science. Nice faculty, nice professors :P
I would recommend you Maribor Slovenia, its a small country but with a big heart and a nice soul ;)

Nasvidenje
(means goodbye in slovene)
no avatar
User

Leroymoush

Rank

Top contributor

Top contributor

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Portugal

indian drugs without a prescription 304 mg

by Leroymoush » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:22 am

Hi! trust pharmacy canadian review great web page.